Precast walls by Fehr
The reference in bespoke precast concrete walls
Our precast walls provide working ergonomics and built-in safety features while optimising construction times
Why choose a precast wall?
For faster, safer, simpler construction
Continuous quality control in production
Consistent mechanical performances
Adapted to the construction site
Simplified organisation and coordination of construction sites
Improved safety on construction sites
Attractive wall facings
Low environmental impact
Reduced negative impacts
Easy-care, low maintenance
Long service life
Fire and weather protection
Our precast walls
By opting for a project based on precast concrete elements, you will able to rely on the support of our engineering department/design office to define an overall solution: the concrete wall, the insulation, the finish of the facing, the precast slabs, etc. are all dealt with at the same time to ensure the simplest possible management of the construction site afterwards.
The flexibility of our production facility is such that there is no need for series production: every element is made to your measurements. Our bespoke products also take account of the specific characteristics of your project. In addition, you have the benefit of a higher quality finish than you would have with cast-in-place concrete.
The use of precast elements will enable you to shorten your construction time: thanks to fast installation of course, but also the reduction in the number of trades required on the site, making its management by the prime contractor that much easier.
Less arduous work involved in installation than for conventional formed concrete, better safety, no emanations of hazardous substances during installation and easier organisation of the construction site are all factors that contribute to healthier working conditions for the site workers.
The precast façade is therefore the ideal solution, suitable for all construction site configurations (renovation, presence of adjoining buildings, extensions, etc.) and for sites in the most confined spaces (urban environments, spots that are difficult to access).
Why precast concrete ?
- For any application
- Precast can be prestigious and perfectly precise
- Customisation is simple
- Precast can be thin and can also be heavy or light
- Can be straight or curved
- Available in a wide range of colors
- Can replicate patterns, shapes or other materials
- Can be smooth or textured, or polished
- Safe design, manufacture and build
- Reduces construction risk
- Great quality
- Fast construction saves site costs
- Improved safety on site ans lower site noise levels
- For everyday use
- Lower insurance costs
- Keeps buildinds secure
- Does not rust
- Inedible to termites and rodents
- Protects against fire
- Resistant to the effects of a changing climate
- Absorbs impacts and offers protection
- Easy to clean with lower maintenance costs
- Guaranteed durability
- Built for generations
- Good for people and environment
- Industry-standard quality of the precast products – rigorous continuous quality control during manufacturing
- Bespoke products
- Consistent mechanical performances
- Deliveries compliant with the specifications
- Adapts to the specifics and constraints of any construction site
- Easy to install
- Simplified organisation and coordination of construction sites
- Fast, flexible use and shorter construction times
- Improved safety on construction sites
- Attractive wall facings – Variety of surface finishes (colours, textures)
- Low environmental impact – Reduced negative impacts of the construction work and nuisance to neighbours
- Easy-care, low maintenance
- Long service life
- Fire and weather protection
This is Concrete.
Fehr Groupe has been a leader on the concrete market since 1960, specialising in both ready-mix concrete (RMC) and precast walls. With a long-held interest in innovation, the group has constantly re-invented itself, bringing you new solutions for your construction projects every day.
© 1960-2020 FEHR GROUPE SAS
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA