Bespoke, perfectly straight reinforced concrete precast slab
The precast slab constitutes the formwork and gives the floor its strength. Can be used for any type of structure and adapted to all architectural requirements.
- Rapid installation on the construction site with standard widths of 2.50 m and possibly up to 3.80 m
- Possibility of building wide spans
- Better construction site safety (sleeves for fall protection railings, lifting hooks, available on request)
- Optimisation of the top bars
- The stiffeners in the precast slabs serve directly as a support for the top bars
- Possibility of making more openings if necessary
- Possibility of making elements for the ends of bays and particular shapes
- No camber on the underside
The precast slab is the ideal solution for your construction sites
The precast slab is a precast reinforced concrete floor plate, forming the lower part of a floor and providing all or part of the underlying reinforcement of the floor.
The dimensioning of the rebars is optimised for each construction site. It has a rough upper surface to allow the forming of a monolithic floor once the compression slab is cast.
The stiffeners in the precast slabs serve directly as a support for the top bars. Possibility of making more openings and making elements for the ends of bays and particular shapes.
The precast slab is perfect for housing, office buildings, shops, schools, hospitals, car parks, sports complexes, etc.
|Width||standard width of 2.5 m and possible up to 3.80 m|
|Thickness||5 to 8 cm|
|Concrete class||C 40/50|
This is Concrete.
Fehr Groupe has been a leader on the concrete market since 1960, specialising in both ready-mix concrete (RMC) and precast walls. With a long-held interest in innovation, the group has constantly re-invented itself, bringing you new solutions for your construction projects every day.
© 1960-2018 FEHR GROUPE SAS
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA