FClad® cladding panelFibre-reinforced concrete cladding panel from 16 to 100 mm thick: façade cladding combining technical performances and aesthetics
The F(Clad)® cladding panels can be used with or without insulation. UHPC panels contain an External Thermal Insulation (ETI) system, an effective response to the new thermal regulations.
- The comfort of a ventilated curtain façade: protects against rain and noise, evacuates condensation
- Thermal and acoustic insulation
- Fire protection
- Convenience for users
- Resistance: UV, adverse weather, fire resistance (up to +350°C)
- Colour customisable. Different thicknesses and textures.
- Industrial prefabrication quality
Aesthetic cladding par excellence
- Fineness, attractive textures, mineral aspect
- The absence of passive reinforcement makes it easier to create complex shapes with relatively thin elements
- Invisible fastening system
- Possibility of faithfully reproducing textures and numerous colours available (mineral pigments)
An envelope round the building (including the ground floor)
- Attractive buildings
- Impact-resistant and resistant to external aggressions
- Fire protection
- Integration in an External Thermal Insulation system: environmentally-friendly and better for building users’ health
(RAL 9002 )
|Sizes||Customized up to 3,60m x 1,80m for FClad Classic|
|up to 10,00m x 4,00m for FClad XL|
|Thickness||16 to 100 mm|
|Flexural strength||≥ 12 MPa|
|Modulus of elasticity||≥ 40 GPa|
|Thermal expansion coefficient||d10,5 µm/m/°C|
|Nominal mass per unit area||37,6 kg/m2|
|Fire rating||A2s1d0 (European legislation), M0 (French legislation)|
The air space between the insulation and the cladding panel eliminates the effects of condensation and evacuates moisture.
Some examples of constructions with FClad® cladding panels
UHPC, an exceptional material
Ultra high performance fibre-reinforced concrete is an exceptional construction material which possesses a combination of technical and aesthetic qualities which are not generally found in concrete.
- no framework required
- resistance 10 x greater than that of traditional concrete in terms of compression / traction (180 Mpa/25Mpa)
- extremely high resistance to abrasion and explosions
- insensitivity to rust, aggressive environments, frost/thaws and UV
- it offers outstanding freedom in terms of shape and texture both in architecture and design as well as a particularly wide range of colours.
- the qualities of fibre-reinforced concrete go h and in hand with the new architectural trends: pure lines, fineness, emphasis on textures and mineral aspect.
- the lack of passive frameworks makes it easier to create complex shapes with relatively thin items.
- thanks to its mineral aspect, its ability to reproduce textures faithfully and the wide range of available colours, ultra high performance fibre-reinforced concrete has become the creative concrete par excellence.
This is Concrete.
Fehr Groupe has been a leader on the concrete market since 1960, specialising in both ready-mix concrete (RMC) and precast walls. With a long-held interest in innovation, the group has constantly re-invented itself, bringing you new solutions for your construction projects every day.
© 1960-2019 FEHR GROUPE SAS
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA