Precast wallFor simple, fast and ergonomic construction think Precast wall, the bespoke precast concrete wall from Fehr.
The Precast wall wall is an integrated formwork wall consisting of two thin reinforced concrete shells tied together and held apart by metal wales.
- An alternative to traditional construction methods, the Précoffré® wall is entirely suitable for your construction
- Maximum dimensions 12.34 m x 3.80 m
- Quick and easy installation, better site management and construction times, less labour required
- High-quality facing simplifies finishing
- Ideal solution for: construction against existing walls, set dimensions, lift shaft and stairwell walls
- Reduced infrastructure earthworks
- Work ergonomics
The Precast wall is the ideal solution for your construction sites
The Précoffré® integrated-formwork precast wall is perfect for houses and apartment blocks, office buildings, shops, schools, hospitals, sports and pool complexes, arts centres, silos, retaining walls, waterproof structures, deep beams…
- Less arduous work/Better working ergonomics
- Built-in safety features
- Quick and easy to install
- Industry-standard reliability and manufacturing quality
- Optimises use of labour on construction sites
- Made to measure to fit your construction site
- Less noise on the construction site
- Adapts to tricky site boundary configurations, reduces the need for earthworks, etc.
|Maximum dimensions||12.34 m x 3.80 m|
|Total wall thicknesses||from 16 to 40 cm (from 45 to 60 cm, please enquire)|
|Shell thickness||4.5 to 7.5 cm|
|Concrete class||min. C 40/50|
|Average weight||280 to 350 kg/m²|
|Concrete exposure class||XF1; XA3|
Some examples of constructions using the Precast wall
Certificats Précoffré® classique
Site de Bischwiller
Site de Châteauneuf-sur-Isère
Site de Vernou la Celle/Seine
Transport du Précoffré®
This is Concrete.
Fehr Groupe has been a leader on the concrete market since 1960, specialising in both ready-mix concrete (RMC) and precast walls. With a long-held interest in innovation, the group has constantly re-invented itself, bringing you new solutions for your construction projects every day.
© 1960-2019 FEHR GROUPE SAS
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA